Expert Committee Formation
- Competent and experienced experts committee should be involved in evaluation the patent application. (Refer Serial No. V - guidelines for the formation of the committee).
- HEI need to ensure in-house participation in the submission of patent application faculties, students, and staff are expected.
- Institute may invite any number of experts per evaluation based on the number of applications submitted as per their convenience.
- Honorarium for experts must be borne by the institute from their own resources. But the quality of the activities should not be compromised.
- Minutes of Meeting of Expert Committee and evaluation report should be maintained at institute and submitted to MoE's Innovation Cell on need basis.