- Awareness creation regarding the need of IP filing, mechanism and methodology involved in filing IP in India and globally, especially amongst students and faculty of higher education institutions.
- Establishing the much required IP filing ecosystem in large number of education institutions and creating a culture of systematically protecting new ideas, research, and innovation having national and global relevance.
- Program will set foundation for institute's participation in MoE's Innovation and Entrepreneurship initiatives such as IIC, ARIIA, Hackathons, NISP, National Innovation Contest, and YUKTI 2.0 and related programs at MIC and AICTE.
- Strengthening the connection of institutions located in Himalayan/North Eastern region/Aspirational Districts with national innovation and entrepreneurial ecosystem enablers.
- Active participation and involvement of students, faculties and staff
Sensitization and vibrant IP filing ecosystem in HEIs
- Filing atleast 10,000 patent applications per year